|The CarbSmart Article Feed|
|The CarbSmart Comment Feed|
CarbSmart Articles and Comments are available through RSS feeds, which use a technology called XML to deliver headlines and summaries to your desktop or Web browser. To use RSS, copy the feed address and paste it into an RSS news reader or use a browser which supports RSS feeds, such as Safari for Mac OS X.
Terms and Conditions for Use of the CarbSmart RSS Feeds
CarbSmart’s RSS feeds are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to CarbSmart’s RSS feeds, including the content and technology included therein, are reserved to CarbSmart. CarbSmart’s RSS feeds are available for personal, noncommercial use. You may display the headlines, active links and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the “RSS feed content”) on your personal Web site weblog, or similar application provided that:
- you do not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content;
- you do not redistribute the RSS feeds;
- you do not post CarbSmart files or full-text stories other than as included in the RSS feed;
- the links redirect the user to the CarbSmart Web sites when the user clicks on them;
- you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable CarbSmart web page;
- the use or display does not suggest that CarbSmart promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services.
If you display the RSS feed content publicly, including on your website, you must provide attribution to CarbSmart adjacent to the RSS feed content, by including “CarbSmart” in text adjacent to the RSS feed content, without modification. Any other use of CarbSmart’s trademarks, or service marks, or of the RSS feeds requires the prior written permission of CarbSmart. For permission requests, please visit CarbSmart’s Contact Us page. CarbSmart reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the CarbSmart RSS feeds, or RSS feed content, at any time for any reason.
Return to our Customer Service section.