500 Recipes from Snacks to Dessert, That the Whole Family Will Love
by Dana Carpender
From the Author of How I Gave Up My Low Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds! – Dana Carpender comes to the rescue with 500 Low-Carb recipes. Covering everything from soup to nuts, this comprehensive compendium of recipes offers choices like:
- Heroin Wings (they’re so good they’re addictive)
- Mockahlua Cheesecake
- Meatza (pizza without the crust)
- Plus dozens of ways to spice up staple dishes such as burgers, omelets, steaks and chicken
Readers will also learn:
- How to make low-carb casseroles that are delicious – without noodles or rice!
- What to serve instead of mashed potatoes
- The secret to low-carb stuffing
- The way to satisfy sugar cravings – decadently – and still stay low-carb
- The lowdown on low-carb ingredients
Recipes have been tested and proven delicious. They are guaranteed to please even the most reluctant bread-lover.