Written by Di Bauer March 9, 2002 Updated by Andrew DiMino March 28, 2018
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Fat Fast, High-Fat
Low-Carb Fat Fast Gelatin Whip Recipe
This Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, High-Fat, Fat Fast Gelatin Whip recipe makes 5 200 calorie servings, which is all you need for one day of the Atkins Fat Fast.
Of course, you don’t have to eat all 5 servings in one day but this is delicious and filling enough way if you wanted to.
You could also alternate them with other Fat Fast food choices.
Fat Fast Gelatin Whip Recipe
- Yield: 5 1x
- Dissolve the gelatin completely in the boiling water, then add the ice cubes to cool it down and to thicken it.
- When the ice cubes are melted, pour the gelatin mixture in the blender and add the cutup cream cheese. Whirl it around until the ingredients are completely blended. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Whip the four ounces of heavy cream, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Instead of using a regular blender, I like to use my Chefman 300-Watt Hand Blender which I bought on Amazon.com.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions, cover each with plastic wrap, and put them in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 21g (88.7% calories from fat)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: trace
- Protein: 4g
Fat Fast Gelatin Whip Ingredients
Simply Delish Sugar-Free Strawberry Gelatin
½ Cup Boiling Water
My favorite way to boil water is with the Aicok 1.7 liter Electric Kettle from Amazon.com.
4 Ice Cubes
8 Ounces Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
4 Ounces Heavy Cream
Instead of using a regular blender, I like to use my Chefman 300-Watt Hand Blender Which I bought on Amazon.com.
Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Watch the video on YouTube.
More Fat Fast recipes.
More Video recipes.