Incredible low carb Carbquik pizza recipe made with CarbQuik Low Carb Baking Mix: Low Carb Crispy Carbquik Pizza Crust Recipe
Per Serving: 414 Calories; 34g Fat; 23g Protein;
9g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carbs
Carbquik Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 ounce (the kind in a can)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup CarbQuik Low Carb Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup almond flour, 2 ounces
- 4-8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce can mushrooms
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit a 14 to 15-inch round pizza pan. Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray to help the parchment stay put. Place the parchment paper in the pan.
Whisk cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except mozzarella until well combined. Stir in mozzarella. Drop the dough by large spoonfuls all over parchment-lined pan. Cover with two sheets of plastic wrap that have been crossed so that the entire surface is covered. With rolling pin, roll dough to the edges of the pan making it an even thickness. Remove plastic wrap. With a rubber spatula, push the dough up and away from the edges of the pan by 1/4-1/2″. If the dough goes all the way to the edges, it can bubble over in the oven or go under the parchment paper.
Bake at 400 degrees 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes or chill several hours (can probably be wrapped and frozen at this point, but I haven\’t tried it). Add toppings and bake at 375 degrees about 15-20 minutes longer or until toppings are bubbly and slightly browned.
Recipe courtesy of Tova Industries, makers of CarbQuik Low Carb Baking Mix.
Back to CarbQuik Recipes Page.