Sugar-Free Pina Colada – 4g carbs per serving – not from sugar!
Each packet makes up to 16 cocktails!
Baja Bob is excited to introduce his newest member of the family. As you know, Pina Colada’s are notoriously high in calories, high in carbs and high in sugar. So Bob create a new Low-Carb Sugar-Free Pina Colada mix, but in a powdered form. Bob worked tirelessly to create a powdered Pina Colada mix that is better than any liquid Pina Colada mix on the market…it’s that good!!! Using natural pineapple and coconut flavors, Baja Bob created an authentic tasting creamy pina colada but without all the calories, carbs and sugar.
Here’s the skinny on this new mix…
- Only 5 calories (Compare that to 230 calories in the leading brand!)
- 0g sugar (Compare that to 50 grams of sugar in the leading brand!)
- Only 1g carbs (Compare that to 53 grams in the leading brand!)
- With these new Pina Colada powder packets, you can take Bob’s Pina Colada mix anywhere you go! Easy directions on back of each packet show you how create a single cocktail or a big pitcher to blend with ice when the party gets going.
Baja Bob’s Sugar-Free Powdered Pina Colada Mix Nutritional Facts
- Serving Size 4.5g (dry mix only)
- Servings Per Container 10
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 0g
- Total Saturated Fat 0g
- Total Trans Fat 0g
- Sodium 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4g*
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Malic acid, citric acid, Trisodium citrate, magnesium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), gum acacia, sucralose, maltodextrin, titanium dioxide (color), natural flavor, beta carotene (color).
*The FDA has determined that citric acid contains a small amount of calories and carbs whereas previously it was considered zero. All food products that contain citric acid will now have to accurately reflect this nutritional information. Cocktail mixes that contain citric acid and continue to claim zero calories and zero carbohydrates are inaccurate. Baja Bob’s is in the process of changing our packaging to reflect these new guidelines.