Written by Deena Segal April 11, 2015
Beef Gravy Low-Carb Recipe
Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 56
- Fat: 3g (29 Calories from Fat)
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbs: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 342mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 6g
- 2 tablespoons fat from pan drippings
- 2 cups beef broth
- Up to 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill low-carb bake mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, slowly heat the fat from pan drippings.
- Mix in the beef broth and bring to a boil.
- After the mixture has boiled, lower to a simmer and whisk in the bake mix.
- Continue whisking as the mixture thickens. If further thickening is needed, additional bake mix may be added 1 tablespoon at time.
- Serve Immediately or if using for a later date, let cool and transfer to a storage container, seal well, and refrigerate.
Living a Low-Carb lifestyle is easy if you take a little time to prepare. This means finding the foods you like that fit into your new lifestyle or taking old carb-laden traditional recipes and changing them to fit your new needs. Looking for more Low-Carb and Sugar-Free Condiment recipes?