Lemon Margaritas (Alcoholic)
* Exported from MasterCook *
Recipe By : Diana Bauer, Celebrate Low Carb
Serving Size : 4
- coarse salt or Splenda
- 1 tub Crystal Lite lemonade drink mix
- 8 ounces unflavored sparkling water or seltzer
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup DaVinci sugar free orange syrup
- small ice cubes
Dip the tops of 4 cocktail glasses in water. Dip each glass top into either coarse salt or Splenda, as desired. Set aside.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a blender and process until slushy. (Pulse works best.) Carefully pour the tequila mixture into the cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 105 Calories; trace Fat (2.3% calories from fat); trace Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 1mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Fruit.