Carbquik Pancakes Recipe: Low Carb Pancake Recipe
Low carb pancakes with Carbquick Low-Carb Baking Mix. CarbQuik pancakes are a great substitute for your Low-Carb lifestyle. You’re not going to want to have Low-Carb pancakes every morning but when you do want a special Low-Carb breakfast, CarbQuik is your answer.
- Serves: 20 pancakes
- Carbs: net carbs = 3g per serving)
- 2 cups CarbQuik Low Carb Baking Mix
- ⅛ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup water (or use ¾ cup half-and-half instead of cream and water)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- Vegetable oil spray
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust water as needed to make a smooth, pourable batter.
- Mix just enough to combine all ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Ladle portions onto sprayed griddle or frying pan heated to medium high heat.
- Flip when bubbles form and edges are cooked. After removing from heat, brush with butter (optional).