Dreamfields Elbows Low Carb Pasta 13.25 oz. box
Dreamfield Elbows are a very versatile cut suitable for soups, salads, or casseroles. Its short, bent shape provides durability to hold up in the American classic macaroni and cheese. Add it to make a hearty vegetable and beef soup or bake it in a tuna noodle casserole.
You’ll love how Dreamfields low-carb pasta can occasionally fit into your low-carb lifestyle.
- Dreamfields Elbow Pasta has 5 grams of fiber and 7 grams of plant protein per serving
- This healthy carb pasta helps you feel full with a balance of fibers and plant proteins
- Dreamfields contains a Prebiotic fiber which helps promote healthy digestion
- All of the taste and texture of traditional pasta – just less carbs
Dreamfields Elbows Low Carb Pasta Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 2 oz. Dry (56g/ ½ Cup)
- Servings Per Container About 6.5
- Calories 190
- Fat Calories 10
- Total Fat 1g
- Sat. Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates 41g*
- Fiber 5g*
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 7g
Ingredients: Enriched Semolina [Semolina, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), and B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)], Inulin (vegetable fiber), Wheat Gluten (Plant Protein), Xanthan Gum (Food Fiber), Pectin (Fruit Fiber), Potassium Chloride.
Total Carbs: 41g
Controlled Carbs: -36g
Net Digestible Carbs: 5 g
More Low Carb Pasta products.