House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fetticcine Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 4 oz
- Servings per package 2
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 15mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 0g
- Sugar Alcohol 0g
- Protein 1g
Ingredients: Water, tofu (water, soybeans, calcium sulfate, glucono delta lactone), yam flour, calcium hydroxide.
*PLEASE NOTE: TOFU SHIRATAKI CANNOT BE FROZEN.
- Low Carb – Only 3g Of Carbs Per Serving
- Low Calorie – 20 Calories Per 4 Oz Serving
- No Cholesterol
- No Sugar
- Contains 10% Calcium
What do you need to prepare House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fetticcine noodles?
- A small strainer
- Water to rinse. (You may notice a “fishy” smell when you open up the package. The smell is from the water in the package and not the noodles. The smell will disappear after you rinse the noodles)
- A good family pasta recipe or healthy vegetables, seafood, chicken, spices – the list is endless!
- Family and friends to enjoy your new found health discovery!