Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Primal, Nut-Free
Caesar Dressing Low-Carb Gluten-Free RecipePrint
Caesar Dressing Low-Carb Gluten-Free Recipe
Though Caesar dressing is so simple to make, most people purchase it bottled from their local grocery store. This recipe comes together in minutes and is so rich, creamy, and delicious that you’ll wonder why you didn’t make your own before now! Not only is the main component of a Caesar salad, but it makes a spectacular marinade for both fish and chicken.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Primal, Nut-Free
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, best quality
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise, olive oil, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 196mg
- Fat: 23g (202 Calories from Fat)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: trace
- Protein: 2g