2 Days of Celebrating the Paleo Lifestyle and the American Farm with Joel Salatin
Celebrate the mission and vision of the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund Saturday, September 7-8, 2013 at the amazing Polyface Farm, the Virginia home of Joel and Teresa Salatin. Real food is readily apparent at Polyface Farm, a pasture-based rotational grazing farm that serves as a model and inspiration to farmers around the world. You’ll witness firsthand the genius of the man, the principles that guide Polyface food production and the amazing taste difference.
Learn the Basics:
- 1 Hour Walking Tour with Next Gen Farmer Daniel Salatin
- Farmstead Lunch with Joel Salatin, the Salatin Family, Staff and Interns
- 4 Hours of Polyface Bliss
- Winetasting – Virginia and Organic Wines
- Children’s Activities
- Remarks from Special Guests – Sally Fallon Morell and more!
Or Choose the Premium Upgrade:
- Early Morning Farmstead Paleo Breakfast
- 2 ½ Hour In-depth Haywagon Tour with Joel Salatin
- $10 Polyface Farm Store Gift Certificate
Enjoy the Bacon Cook-off and American Meat Movie Screening
Joel Salatin hosts renowned Paleo chefs who will fire up the grills, ovens and slow-cookers to vie for your vote on their top bacon dishes! Play hard to get as they ply you with bacon-studded morsels in their race to be crowned the first Princess of Pork or Baron of Bacon. Taste the pastured pork difference – you won’t believe your tastebuds! After these unforgettable Paleo eats, you’ll gather inside for a screening of American Meat, a pro-farmer documentary about beef, pork and poultry production in America.
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with special guests including the producer/director, Graham Meriwether, of Leave It Better film production company. Once the panel discussion closes, the celebrity judges will announce and crown the winner of BaconPalooza.
Power = Paleo, Polyface, PorkFest or P3!
The power to change is in your hands. Attend this workshop and learn from leading edge thinkers in the Fitness, Farming and Food movements.
- Morning Lectures with NY Times Best Selling author, Robb Wolf
- Afternoon Demos with Jenny McGruther, popular NourishedKitchen.com blogger
- Lunch Keynote with Joel Salatin, owner Polyface Farm and ambassador for pasture-based farming.
- Delicious Paleo lunch featuring Polyface Farm eggs and pork.
- A variety of exhibits and an optional Paleo/Polyface Farm Fresh Breakfast Buffet
What do you get when you put three way-out-of-the-box thinkers in the same room?
A powerful combustion of new ideas – rocket fuel – to help take your life, your health to the next powerful level. We’re talking life changing information.
This workshop will blow you away!
Visit The Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund Website for more details and reservations.