Written by Di Bauer January 25, 2002 Updated by Marcy Guyer February 27, 2015
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Primal, Nut-Free
Lemon Garlic Chicken Main Dish Low-Carb Salad Recipe
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1 Salad
- Calories: 755
- Fat: 36g (422 Calories from Fat)
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbs: 7g (4g Net Carbs)
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 451mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 65g
- 2 cups prewashed salad greens of your choice
- 1 cooked Lemon Garlic Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2–3 cherry tomatoes, quartered, or ½ Roma tomato, diced
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese or ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Arrange the salad greens on a plate, or, if you are taking this salad to work, in a large bowl with a tightly fitting lid. Sprinkle all the remaining ingredients of the salad greens in the order in which they are listed above, ending with the shredded cheddar cheese or the crumbled bleu cheese.
- Add salad dressing if you are eating at home, but not if you are taking this salad along to work. It’s better to add the salad dressing immediately before you eat the salad, so take the bottle of dressing along with you or put an appropriate amount in a separate container to carry along.
More Low-Carb Salad recipes.