Low Carb Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipe
This is the CarbQuik Low-Carb cheese biscuit recipe as published by the manufacturer, Tova Industries.Print
Low Carb Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipe with CarbQuik
This is the CarbQuik Low-Carb cheese biscuit recipe as published by the manufacturer, Tova Industries.
- Prep Time: 4 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 10 biscuits 1x
- 2 cups CarbQuik Low Carb Baking Mix
- 2 ounces butter, cold
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut the cold butter into the Carbquik with either a pastry cutter or two knives, till the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add the shredded cheese, a pinch of salt, and garlic powder and blend well.
- Mix the heavy cream with water to equal ½ cup of liquid, pour into dry mix.
- Mix till dough forms and comes together, but do not overwork the dough.
- Drop the dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet approx 1-ounce size portions.
- Bake in hot oven 8-10 minutes till biscuits are golden brown.
Recipe contributed by: Chef Gregory Pryor
Recipe courtesy of Tova Industries, makers of CarbQuik.
- Carbohydrates: 2g Net
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2
Total Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
Do you have a CarbQuik recipe or do you have an idea on how to modify this recipe? Contact Dana Carpender, CarbSmart Magazine Editor at [email protected].
Back to CarbQuik Recipes Page.