Written by Di Bauer September 29, 2001 Updated March 20, 2023
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Primal, Nut-Free
Italian Meatballs Low-Carb Gluten-Free RecipePrint
Italian Meatballs Low-Carb Gluten-Free Recipe
Italian Meatballs are one my favorite meals – ever! They are super easy to prepare and make a great meal any time of the year. I usually make Low-Carb Gluten-Free Italian meatballs when I have some extra time on hands so that I can freeze them and have a ready made meal or primary ingredient when I need it. Meatballs are a great addition to soup or stews. They also make a fabulous party dish. Just serve them in a pretty dish, stick a toothpick in them, and they’re the hit of the party!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 70-80 bite-sized meatballs 1x
- Category: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Primal, Nut-Free
- 1 1/2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
- dash pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them gently with your hands.
- Shape the mixture into ½-inch meatballs and place the meatballs on a broiler pan or cookie sheet. Be sure that the meatballs are bite-sized! No one wants to have to cut their soup.
- Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, then test for doneness. There should be no red or pink in the center. If any color remains, return them to the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until they’ve learned their lesson.
- When they are completely cooked, transfer the meatballs to a wire rack covered with a double layer of paper towels to drain and completely cool.
- Place the cooled meatballs carefully into a large Zip Lock bag. If you are going to be using the meatballs within a day or so, put the bag in the refrigerator. If you are going to be storing them for a longer period of time, place them in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 10 ounces
- Calories: 612
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 337mg
- Fat: 51g (464 Calories from Fat)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: trace
- Protein: 36g
Here’s why our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series is worth checking out
- Learn to Cook Healthy Meals: The series is designed to teach you how to cook healthy, low-carb meals that are both delicious and nutritious. You’ll learn how to prepare a variety of dishes that are perfect for anyone looking to eat healthier.
- Improve Your Health: Low-carb diets have been shown to have many health benefits, including weight loss, improved blood sugar control, and reduced risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Save Money: Cooking your own meals can be a great way to save money, and our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series will teach you how to prepare delicious meals without breaking the bank.
- Easy to Follow: The lessons are easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips and tricks to make cooking low-carb meals a breeze.
- Variety of Recipes: Our series offers a wide variety of low-carb recipes, from appetizers and snacks to main courses and desserts, so you’ll never get bored with your meals.
Overall, our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their health, save money, and learn to cook healthy, delicious meals. Whether you’re a beginner cook or an experienced chef, our series has something to offer everyone.
Visit our Low-Carb Cooking 101 Recipe Lessons series.