Written by Di Bauer June 1, 2001, Updated by Andrew DiMino March 6, 2015
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo Optional, Primal Optional, Vegan, Nut-Free
Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Low-Carb RecipePrint
Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Low-Carb Recipe
Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a nice cold glass of Low-Carb Iced Tea. I like to incorporate the flavors of summer into my tea and my favorite is Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea. Of course, if peach isn’t your thing you can use your favorite fruit flavor. I suggest making this tea the night before so you give the flavors time to marry. If you’re having a party and you want something with a little kick, feel free to add a dash of tequila to the glass and you can call it a low-carb margarita.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo Optional, Primal Optional, Vegan, Nut-Free
- 8 tea bags black tea
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1/2–1 cup DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Peach Syrup (to taste)
- Lots and lots of ice
- Place the tea bags in a large heatproof gallon-size glass pitcher.
- Add the Swerve to the pitcher.
- Pour the boiling water into the pitcher, mix well and let it steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Once the tea has darkened and the sweetener has dissolved, Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Refrigerate the tea until cool.
- Remove cooled tea from the refrigerator and add the remaining 2 quarts of cold water and stir.
- Add ½ cup of the DaVinci Gourmet Sugar-Free Syrup, stir, and taste test to see if you want to add more.
- Serve over lots of ice.
If you are following a Paleo or Primal diet, you can replace the cold water with peach tea and the Swerve with coconut sugar.
Green tea can be used in place of black tea.
You can use any sugar-free DaVinci Syrup flavor that you like.
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 3
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: trace
- Protein: trace
- Cholesterol: 0mg