* Exported from MasterCook *
Recipe By : From: Di Bauer, CarbSmart Editor
Serving Size : 6
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms — sliced
- 1 small onion — chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper — slivered
- 1 can plum tomatoes — (28 ounce)
- 1 cup pepperoni — hot, thinly sliced, diced or quartered
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese — grated
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry the onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until they are soft but not brown. Add the tomatoes, beef stock, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning. Simmer over medium heat until everything is heated through.
Ladle the soup into ovenproof bowls. Sprinkle the cheese over each bowl, and broil briefly to melt the cheese.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 322 Calories; 27g Fat (75.3% calories from fat); 15g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 56mg Cholesterol; 1278mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 4 Fat.