Hardcover or eBook
The long awaited cookbook companion to Dr. William Davis’ New York Times bestseller Wheat Belly provides a summary of the science behind Wheat Belly as well as 150 great tasting wheat-free recipes to help readers lose weight and beat obesity and diabetes.
Wheat Belly shook the foundations of the diet world when author and renowned cardiologist William Davis revealed that an epidemic of adverse health effects—ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the buildup of stubborn belly fat (so-called “wheat bellies”) — could be banished forever with one simple step: give up wheat. The Wheat Belly Cookbook takes readers to the next level with over 150 fresh and delicious wheatless recipes, including:
- Breakfast Quesadillas
- Braised Pot Roast with Vegetables
- velvety Peanut Butter Pie
- Blueberry French Toast
- Bruschetta Chicken on Angel Hair
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- velvety Scones
Additionally, Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis shows you how to:
- Dodge symptoms of “wheat withdrawal” experienced by about 10 percent of dieters, ensuring a smooth transition to this new healthy eating plan
- Set up their wheat-free kitchen, including important prep techniques, shopping lists, and strategies to get the whole family on board
- Avoid regaining a wheat belly while eating out at restaurants and parties
- Exciting meal ideas guests will love
WILLIAM DAVIS, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique wheat-free approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He lives in Fox Point, Wisconsin.
- Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.
- Dana Carpender’s review of Wheat Belly.
- Amy Dungan’s review of Wheat Belly.
- Wheat Belly Author on CBS News: Wheat a “Perfect, Chronic Poison”.