It’s Easter Parade and Passover time, folks! In addition to being a Christian and Jewish season of celebration, it’s also the national holiday of candy companies. Yes, Easter baskets and candy go together like peanut butter and low carb jelly. But what’s a low carber to do? Do you break your diet and fall face first into your kid’s Easter basket, filled with malted milk eggs and chocolate bunnies?
Well, there are many who fall victim to the lure or chocolate bunny ears…but this year, you have another option. Join Budget Low Carb as we explore 2 kinds of low carb Easter candy: Low Carb Peanut Butter Easter Eggs and Low Carb Pudding Eggs. They’re low carb. They’re budget-friendly. And they’re super-easy to make.
Low-Carb Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Low-Carb Pudding Eggs
Copyright © 2012 Fluffy Chix Cook. All rights reserved.
More Low Carb Easter Ideas
- Lesson #60: Easter Dinner Recipe
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Pudding Eggs Recipe
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
- CarbSmart Sugar Free / Low Carb Easter Basket
- Easter Leftovers Recipes by Dana Carpender
- What Should You Do With Easter Candy? by Dana Carpender
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Jelly Beans 7 oz. bag
More Low-Carb Easter Recipes.