Written by Di Bauer March 9, 2002, Updated by Andrew DiMino March 28, 2018
I use this to jump-start my day and prevent abuse of those near and sometimes dear to me. In the summer I make it the night before and put it in the refrigerator, then pour it over ice. You could also pour it into popsicle molds and freeze it for Coffee Fat Fasticles. Yum!
Fat Fast Coffee with Heavy Cream RecipePrint
Fat Fast Coffee with Heavy Cream
I use this to jump start my day and prevent abuse of those near and sometimes dear to me. In the summer I make it the night before and put it in the refrigerator, then pour it over ice. You could also pour it into popsicle molds and freeze it for Coffee Fat Fasticles. Yum!
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Fat Fast
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup coffee
- Brew a cup of your favorite premium coffee.
- Add heavy cream.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 22g (92.4% calories from fat)
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Fat Fast
Do you have any favorite Fat Fast tips, tricks or recipes? Please let us know below or email [email protected].
Further Reading About The Fat Fast at CarbSmart.com
- Atkins Fat Fast – Breaking A Low Carb Weight Loss Stall
- More Fat Fast Recipes from CarbSmart.com
- Atkins Fat Fast Really Is As Awesome As I Thought by Dana Carpender
- Can You Do The HCG Diet and Atkins Fat Fast At The Same Time? by Dana Carpender
- Update: Slow Burn Workout Goes Well On My Fat Fast by Dana Carpender
- The Fat Fast Is It For You? by Jacqueline Eberstein, RN
- Using the Fat Fast & A Ketogenic Diet For Menopausal Weight Loss
Introducing CarbSmart’s Fat Fast Cookbook
- Are you having trouble losing weight, even on the Atkins Induction phase?
- Have you lost weight successfully on low carb, but hit a plateau or started to regain weight even though you’re still following your low carb diet?
- Are you looking for a way to add more healthy fat to your low carb diet?
- Are you interested in jump-starting your weight loss the low carb way?
Learn more about CarbSmart’s Fat Fast Cookbook.
I’m not a coffee drinker, but this works with tea, too, if it’s good and strong.
Just started day 2 of my first ever fat fast. Not hungry! Felt kinda shaky and funky yesterday afternoon, but it’s gone now. Going to try for three days. I work tomorrow, so that’ll be more challenging, but I think I’ll be ok. Already down two lbs.