Low Carb Cooking 101Print
Low Carb Mandarin Spinach Salad Recipe
Fresh spinach, low sugar Mandarin oranges and raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing combine for a low carb salad for Easter or any time.
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 package prewashed spinach, stems removed
- 1 4–ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 ounce sunflower seeds
- 1 bottle Walden Farms Raspberry Vinaigrette salad dressing
- Place 2 cups of spinach greens in each salad bowl.
- Distribute the orange segments, onion slices, and sunflower seeds evenly among the salad.
- Drizzle the raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing over the salads and serve immediately.
Here’s the rest of Easter’s menu:
- Apple-Herbed Leg of Lamb
- Mandarin Spinach Salad
- Asparagus in Lemon Butter
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Simply Strawberry Sauce
More Low Carb Easter Ideas
- Low Carb Cooking 101: Lesson #60: Low Carb Easter Dinner Recipes
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Pudding Eggs Recipe
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
- CarbSmart Sugar Free / Low Carb Easter Basket
- Easter Leftovers Recipes by Dana Carpender
- What Should You Do With Easter Candy? by Dana Carpender
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Jelly Beans 7 oz. bag