Low Carb Cooking 101
Simply Strawberry Sauce is perfect on top of CarbSmart Vanilla Ice Cream because it provides a delicious, fruity complement to the ice cream while maintaining a low-carb profile. The sauce is made by thickening the liquid from the strawberries with glucomannon powder, ensuring that the sauce remains low in carbs. Additionally, CarbSmart Vanilla Ice Cream is specifically designed for low-carb diets, containing only 3-5g net carbs per serving. Together, the combination of the Simply Strawberry Sauce and CarbSmart Ice Cream allows for a tasty, guilt-free dessert option for those following a low-carb lifestyle.Print
Simply Strawberry Sauce Low Carb Recipe
A simple strawberry sauce made from real strawberries.
- Yield: 4 - 6 1x
- Rinse the strawberries and drain them thoroughly. Slice off the tops and any hard tips, then halve the smaller berries and quarter the larger ones. Place all the berries in a plastic bowl with a right-fitting lid.
- Pour the sugar free raspberry syrup over the strawberries, tightly cover the bowl with the lid, and gently shake it to coat all the berries with syrup.
- Store in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve the berries, shaking and turning occasionally to keep the strawberries moist and marinating.
CarbSmart Low Carb Ice Cream with Simply Strawberry Sauce
Serve the Low Carb CarbSmart Ice Cream with Simply Strawberry Sauce after everybody is done with their meal, or save it for later when everyone isn’t quite so full.
- 1 1/2 quart CarbSmart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 recipe Simply Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon glucomannon powder
- Drain the liquid from the Simply Strawberries into a small bowl. Add the glucomannon powder by slowly sifting it over the liquid and stir until the liquid is thickened. Pour the thickened syrup back over the strawberries. Toss to thoroughly coat all the strawberries.
- Spoon the ice cream of your choice into dessert dishes. Spoon the strawberries and some of the syrup over each serving.
- Serve immediately.
Here’s the rest of Easter’s menu:
More Low Carb Easter Ideas
- Low Carb Cooking 101: Lesson #60: Low Carb Easter Dinner Recipes
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Pudding Eggs Recipe
- Budget Low Carb: Low Carb Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
- CarbSmart Sugar Free / Low Carb Easter Basket
- Easter Leftovers Recipes by Dana Carpender
- What Should You Do With Easter Candy? by Dana Carpender
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Jelly Beans 7 oz. bag
Here’s why our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series is worth checking out
- Learn to Cook Healthy Meals: The series is designed to teach you how to cook healthy, low-carb meals that are both delicious and nutritious. You’ll learn how to prepare a variety of dishes that are perfect for anyone looking to eat healthier.
- Improve Your Health: Low-carb diets have been shown to have many health benefits, including weight loss, improved blood sugar control, and reduced risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Save Money: Cooking your own meals can be a great way to save money, and our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series will teach you how to prepare delicious meals without breaking the bank.
- Easy to Follow: The lessons are easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips and tricks to make cooking low-carb meals a breeze.
- Variety of Recipes: Our series offers a wide variety of low-carb recipes, from appetizers and snacks to main courses and desserts, so you’ll never get bored with your meals.
Overall, our Low-Carb Cooking Lesson series is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their health, save money, and learn to cook healthy, delicious meals. Whether you’re a beginner cook or an experienced chef, our series has something to offer everyone.
Visit our Low-Carb Cooking 101 Recipe Lessons series.