by Diane Kress, RD, CDE
The Metabolism Miracle helps you understand why and how you control your alternative metabolism through a low carbohydrate lifestyle.
Do you keep gaining weight, despite your efforts to diet? Do the pounds accumulate around your tummy? Do you feel tired, irritable, and unable to focus? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you may be one of the millions who have Metabolism B (can also known as alternative metabolism, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, or Syndrome X), an inherited condition that causes your body to overprocess carbohydrate foods into excess body fat. There is a reason that some people can eat all they want (and seemingly never gain a pound), while the rest of us fret over every carb. Diane Kress, a registered dietitian and weight-loss specialist, has helped thousands with Metabolism B lose weight — and keep it off — with her revolutionary, scientifically based program. Now she shares its secrets here. Among the many life-changing elements of The Metabolism Miracle, you will discover:
- The reason why cookie-cutter approaches to dieting (subtracting calories burned from calories consumed) cannot work for those with Metabolism B
- The tools to lose weight and reprogram your metabolism permanently
- A foolproof method to improve your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
- The return of your energy, focus, and sense of well-being
- Sample menus to help you take it one day at a time
- Delicious recipes (including vegan) tailored to match each step
- An active lifestyle plan to maintain your newfound body weight.
As someone who struggled with Metabolism B for years, Diane Kress, RD CDE knows firsthand the frustration of diets that don’t work. Based on the latest research, her own experience, and the experiences of her clients, she has developed this groundbreaking plan to help you take back your life—starting today.
For over twenty years, weight loss and diabetes specialist Diane Kress, has worked with thousands of people in their quest to lose weight, get healthy, and feel their best. Over the years she became aware that a group of people (what turned out to be over 45% of people who struggled to lose weight and keep it off!) had a very similar story to tell. They dieted like anyone else, but didn’t get the results they deserved for their efforts. Even increases in exercise didn’t make a real difference in their weight loss efforts and a stubborn roll of fat around the middle became source of frustration. Not only did their weight yo yo, they began to feel less energetic, less healthy, and felt a lesser quality of life.