- Serves: 6 (12-15 cookies)
- Serving size: about 2 cookies
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 25.7g Fat (231 calories from fat)
- Carbs: 13.5g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Mix the almond butter and eggs, then sift in the coconut flour and baking soda.
- Mix in the xylitol, vanilla, and salt.
- When the mixture is well combined, spoon 1-inch mounds onto a parchment paper covering a cookie sheet.
- Take a fork and press the down on the top of the dough to make an indentation.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Download FREE PDF
Think you can’t have pancakes, brownies, pies or chocolate chip cookies on a low-carb, gluten-free diet? Think again!
Whether you’re new to the low-carb, ketogenic lifestyle or you’re a long-time veteran; you’re going to love the 50+ new mouthwatering recipes in our CarbSmart Grain-Free, Sugar-Free Living Cookbook from CarbSmart Press.