- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 13.6g (122 calories from fat)
- Carbs: 9.2g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Melt the chocolate over medium heat in a double boiler.
- Add the coconut milk, mint and water.
- Let the mint simmer in the chocolate mixture for about 5 minutes for flavor.
- Strain the chocolate milk mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove the mint leaves.
- Stir the sweetener and the water into the chocolate mixture and pour into the Popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 6 hours.
Download FREE PDF
Think you can’t have pancakes, brownies, pies or chocolate chip cookies on a low-carb, gluten-free diet? Think again!
Whether you’re new to the low-carb, ketogenic lifestyle or you’re a long-time veteran; you’re going to love the 50+ new mouthwatering recipes in our CarbSmart Grain-Free, Sugar-Free Living Cookbook from CarbSmart Press.