Written by Di Bauer November 9, 2002 Updated by Marcy Guyer April 22, 2015
Low-Carb Gluten-Free Cranberry Sauce Treat Recipe
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Primal, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: ¼ Cup
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 9g (75 Calories from Fat)
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbs: 7g (5g Net Carbs)
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Place washed cranberries in a pan with enough water to cover; add the rest of the ingredients except the walnuts.
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer until it is thick; about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the walnuts.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Cranberry Treat reheats well and can be frozen.
Can also be served as a dessert if served cold topped with whipped cream.
For another variation of Low Carb Cranberry Sauce, try Low Carb, No-Sugar-Added Cranberry Sauce by Dana Carpender.