Low-Carb Basic Green Salad Variations With Dill & Oregano RecipePrint
Low-Carb Basic Green Salad Variations With Dill & Oregano Recipe
This is a light salad with simple greens and basic Mediterranean ingredients that work in any and all situations. This Low-Carb Gluten-Free Mediterranean salad recipe can be filled with ingredients found in any supermarket. If your supermarket doesn’t have a particular ingredient that’s called for, then choose whatever is the freshest.
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
- 10 Lettuce Leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, 250 grams
- 3 whole tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 whole cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 Spanish onion, finely bias sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients in a jar.
- Shake well.
- Pour over salad when ready to serve.
- Garnish the salad with anchovies.
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 746mg
- Fat: 32g (79.5% calories from fat)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g (Net Carbs = 9g)
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 34mg