CarbQuik is a Complete Low-Carb Baking Mix Now in a 5 Pound Bag
If you can tolerate some wheat in your low carb diet, then Carbquik Low-Carb Baking Mix is a complete, low carb baking flour made with Carbalose flour. The properties of the main ingredients (enzyme-modified wheat, vital wheat gluten, wheat fiber, high protein patent wheat flour, soy fiber) is what makes this low carb flour – it behaves like wheat flour because, unlike similar products, it’s made mostly from wheat. The net carbs are low as the majority of carbohydrates are fiber, which isn’t counted towards your net carb intake.
Total Carbs – Dietary Fiber = Net Carbs
Carbquik contains 90% fewer net carbs than Bisquick and can do all the same things! Now, you have a variety of low-carb breakfast options such as low-carb biscuits, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pizza crust, and dumplings, as well as many cake and sweet dough recipes.
Tova Carbquik Bake Mix 5 lb. bag is incredible for the low carb lifestyle. Check out these stats:
- 90% fewer carbs than Bisquick
- 2g net carbs per serving (1 biscuit)
- 5 lb bag makes 70 biscuits, just add water
- High in fiber
- Low in sodium
- High in protein
- 9 different recipes included on the bag – hundreds more online
- CarbQuik makes low carb baking fast, easy and delicious
Carbquik can be used in a wide array of low carb baking and breakfast recipes
This nutrition data is for Carbquik biscuits since the only ingredients you need are Carbquik and water. If you’re using the mix in other low carb recipes, your nutrition data will be a little bit different.
Carbquik Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 1/3 Cup (32g dry mix) (1 biscuit)
- Servings Per Container: 70
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 210mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16g*
- Dietary Fiber 14g*
- Sugars 0g*
- Sugar Alcohols 0g*
- Protein 6g
Ingredients: Carbalose flour (enzyme enriched wheat, vital wheat gluten, wheat fiber, high protein patent wheat flour, soy fiber, canola oil, salt, emulsifiers, enzymes, ascorbic acid), palm and palm kernel oil, buttermilk powder, baking powder, egg white powder, lecithin, salt and natural flavors.
*Net carbs as listed by the manufacturer on their package = 2g per serving.
Allergens: Contains wheat, soy, eggs and milk.
Grab a box of Carbquik and try it in your favorite low-carb recipes today including:
- Low Carb Pancake Recipe with CarbQuik with Video
- Low Carb Cheddar Cheese Biscuits Recipe with CarbQuik
- Low Carb Oven Fried Chicken Recipe with CarbQuik
- Low Carb Brownie with Chocolate Frosting Recipe with CarbQuik
- Low Carb Crispy CarbQuik Pizza Crust Recipe
CarbQuik is also available in a 3 pound box.