Romantic Raspberry Fool Low Carb Dessert Recipe
Raspberry Fool Low Carb Dessert Recipe
A stressed cook means romance gets its goose cooked. No cooked gooses here but an easy, romantic special dessert. Try this Raspberry Fool Low Carb Dessert Recipe for Valentine’s Day or any other special day! This is as simple as it gets. A simple low carb romantic dessert for 2.
- Category: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup Ideal sweetener (or other 1:1 stevia-based sweetener)
- Blend half the raspberries until smooth. If you don’t want the seeds in it and have the time, line a sieve with cheesecloth and press the raspberries through it, discarding seeds.
- Whip the cream and sweetener to soft peaks.
- Fold in the raspberry puree.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with the rest of the raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.