Romantic Raspberry Fool Low Carb Dessert Recipe
- 1½ cups raspberries
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅛ cup Ideal sweetener (or other 1:1 stevia-based sweetener)
- Blend half the raspberries until smooth. If you don’t want the seeds in it and have the time, line a sieve with cheesecloth and press the raspberries through it, discarding seeds.
- Whip the cream and sweetener to soft peaks.
- Fold in the raspberry puree.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with the rest of the raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.